We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a driven and focused Area Manager to be responsible for the success of our Greater London stores. In return you will receive a competitive salary and excellent benefits!
As our Area Manager, you will be responsible for 16 locations in Greater London and be able to deliver the highest results by passionately leading your teams to achieve sales and operational targets and travel between stores to proactively support and train staff.
Responsibilities of our Area Manager will include:
- Deliver retail targets and drive sales in Greater London
- Collaborate with our Retail Operations team to drive stores profitability by improving efficiency
- Support, guide & train our Store Managers
- Motivate and inspire the team to deliver and exceed targets and KPI’s
- Implement development and improvement plans, evaluating performance, setting objectives and identifying training needs
- Identify under-performing stores and deliver a plan to improve and manage effectively
- Actively support stores with recruitment and on-boarding process
- Manage and improve stock efficiency, flagging any inventory challenges
Our Area Manager will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a similar field management or multi-site role, with proven experience of building talent and managing P&L
- Strong people focus; passionate about developing teams
- Target-focused and results-driven
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Effective communicator, both written and verbal
- Structured and organised
If you think you have the skills and experience required to start your story as our Area Manager, don’t miss out - apply now!