What’s the role about?
As part of our Visual Merchandising team, you’ll be joining as our Area Visual Manager who is responsible for a specific number of stores which will be visited on a 4-weekly rolling cycle. You will work with Area Managers, store management and in-store visual support to ensure the brand image and excellent standards are represented in stores.
Who you are
- A thorough understanding of creative and commercial aspects of visual merchandising and ability to demonstrate these within a store environment.
- Ability to identify commercial opportunities in a wide range of stores and implement a feasible action plan.
- Ability to plan and implement complex logistical organisation, particularly at the beginning of each season.
- Ability to analyse commercial reports, identify and provide effective solutions to problems.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate with people at all levels within the business.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team environment with strong interpersonal, communication and organisation skills.
What you’ll be doing
- Assist in the setup of directives and fully understand the visual brief for a given period.
- Check on individual store stock levels to plan implementation of merchandise moves and ensure that all subsequent store layout changes are implemented as swiftly as possible and reflect the brand handwriting.
- Provide visual and display training to colleagues in stores. Coach Managers and teams to identify and solve day to day visual challenges.
- Plan store window outfit groupings to the creative and commercial brief and dress all internal displays reflecting the outfit choices made by Design directors as closely as possible.
- Where stock substitutions are necessary ensure they reflect both the styling trends of the season and the commercial requirements of the store.
- Assist stores in set up of sale layouts and provide additional support to any overseas store openings.
What we’ll do for you
- Provide you with a competitive salary
- Company pension
- Generous employee discount
- Company bonus scheme
- Health & Wellbeing perks
- Plus many more
If you want to start your story at Reiss as our Area Visual Manager, don’t miss out - apply now!
We recognise the importance and power of diversity within our business and, as such, we ensure that our people processes are fair, transparent and promote equality of opportunity for all candidates.
It is our pledge that candidates will not be discriminated against on the grounds of gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, marital status, age, race, colour, ethnic background, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, religion, religious or similar belief. Every individual will be treated with respect.