What’s the role about?
As part of our Womenswear Design department, you’ll be joining as our Junior Designer on Softs who is responsible for creating mood and trend directions, developing multi product collections with the Reiss brand identity from initial concept, through to gold seal.
Who you are
- Experience as a Womenswear Designer in a high-end/luxury brand
- Strong sketching and CAD design skills
- Excellent commercial awareness, keeping up to date with the fashion industry
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to perform under pressure with tight deadlines, delegating tasks and prioritsing work load
- Fantastic communication skills and the ability to connect with and inspire people of different levels within the business
- Working as part of a team, having a hands-on approach and taking ownership of work load
What you’ll be doing
- Designing day-wear and occasion-wear for all phases and seasons
- Researching trends, competitors, market best sellers and attending trade shows
- Identifying growth areas for the business driving innovative design
- Source or partner with fabric department to select materials
- Work to the seasonal set margin, collaborating with PD on factory placement to help leverage margin
- Responsible for spec pack creation and completion
- Attending fit sessions ensuring quality, fit, and Reiss aesthetic is achieved
- Presentation of product and concept to Head of Design
What we’ll do for you
- Provide you with a competitive salary
- Company pension
- Generous employee discount
- Company bonus scheme
- Health & Wellbeing perks
- Plus many more
If you want to start your story at Reiss as our Designer don’t miss out - apply now!
We recognise the importance and power of diversity within our business and, as such, we ensure that our people processes are fair, transparent and promote equality of opportunity for all candidates.
It is our pledge that candidates will not be discriminated against on the grounds of gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, marital status, age, race, colour, ethnic background, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, religion, religious or similar belief. Every individual will be treated with respect.