We are looking for an experienced Sales Associate to join us in Sydney and support visual standards across our stores and concessions within the region, in return you will receive a competitive salary and excellent benefits!
As our Sales Associate & In-Store Visual Merchandiser, you will strive to deliver an exceptional customer service experience whilst supporting visual standards to ensure an engaging and inspirational shopping experience is delivered through compelling window displays, mannequin presentations and floor layouts.
Responsibilities of our Sales Associate & In-Store Visual Merchandiser will include:
- Deliver a premium customer service experience
- Provide in depth knowledge of the brand and our products
- Achieve (and aim to exceed) targeted KPI’s
- Manage visual displays and react to commercial trends, seasonality and stock performance
- Lead new campaign installs and update promotional graphics/window displays
- Action floor moves when needed, continuing to keep the shop floor commercial and promoting best sellers
Our Sales Associate & In-Store Visual Merchandiser will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in a customer facing role ideally within a premium or luxury retail environment
- Previous experience in a visual merchandising is desirable
- Tailoring or styling experience
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Creative, analytical and strong commercial awareness
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to multitask and prioritize
- Travel may be required to various stores within the state
Our Employee Benefits:
- Competitive salary and commission scheme
- Generous employee discount
- Businesswear allowance
- Long-term service scheme
If you think you have the skills and experience required to start your story as our Sales Associate & In-Store Visual Merchandiser, don’t miss out - apply now!