We are looking for a confident, energetic and proactive Supervisor to join our team in Exeter on a full-time permanent basis, in return you will receive a competitive salary and excellent benefits!
As our Supervisor, you will support the management team with ensuring an exceptional customer service experience is delivered and sales and operational targets are met and exceeded.
Responsibilities of our Supervisor will include:
- Deliver an exceptional customer service experience which exceeds our customers’ expectations
- Inspire the team to ensure sales targets are continuously met
- Support opening and closing procedures
- Delegate duties and responsibilities to team members ensuring they deliver and complete to the highest standard
- Assist the management team in leading the team to meet KPI’s for the store
Our Supervisor will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience working within a premium or luxury retail environment
- Experience supervising a team and supporting opening/closing procedures
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced retail environment
- Excellent organisational and decision-making skills
- Personable, confident and energetic!
If you think you have the skills and experience required to start your story as our Supervisor, don’t miss out - apply now!