We are looking for a highly driven and dynamic Store Manager to lead and develop our Store in Bristol. In return you will receive a competitive salary and excellent benefits!
As our Store Manager, you will be accountable for ensuring the store achieves targets, delivers results and commercial and operational excellence.
Responsibilities of our Store Manager will include:
- Accountable for long-term store planning, overall store operations and performance
- Leading the store team to deliver exceptional customer experience by ensuring a personalised and tailored service is provided
- Manage stock levels and make key decisions about stock control to minimise loss
- Ensure that promotions, sales and merchandising instructions are carried out to expected standards
- Responsible for recruitment and retaining talent
- Conduct regular performance reviews and probation reviews
Our Store Manager will have the following skills and experience:
- 2-3 years management experience ideally within a premium or luxury retail environment
- Proven track record to increase overall business performance
- Proven track record of improving overall business performance
- Highly visual and excellent commercial product management skills
- Confident working under pressure and thrives in a fast-paced, retail environment
- Self-motivated, focused and driven to achieve team goals and individual goals
- Strong leadership skills
If you think you have the skills and experience required to start your story as our Store Manager, don’t miss out - apply now!