We have a fantastic opportunity for a confident and dynamic Training Partner to support the training needs of the business on a full-time, permanent basis! In return you will receive a competitive salary and excellent benefits!
As our Training Partner, you will work alongside our Learning and Development Manager to develop, deliver and review our training offering and lead the launch of our new digital learning platform.
Responsibilities of our Training Partner will include:
- Project lead training and development initiatives
- Create content for the new retail learning platform
- Develop suitable face to face learning material to up skill front line managers
- Source and implement external learning trends and ways of working
- Monitor the consistency and completion of learning across the retail business
- Collaborate with key retail stakeholders to understand retail needs and ensure expectations for all roles are met
Our Training Partner will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience within a similar retail learning and development/training role
- Experience working in a fast-paced, innovative retail environment
- An in-depth understanding of retail
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong organisation, problem-solving and time management skills
- Creative, approachable and reliable
If you think you have the skills and experience required to start your story as our Training Manager, don’t miss out - apply now!