We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and creative Senior Stylist to join our Studio Team based in Central London on a full-time permanent basis, in return you will receive a competitive salary and excellent benefits!
As our Senior Stylist, you will be responsible for overseeing and executing the styling for menswear and womenswear photoshoots across online, editorials and campaigns.
Responsibilities of our Senior Stylist will include:
- Create on-brand and inspirational looks for brand content projects
- Attend regular seasonal walk through meetings with Buying & Design teams to understand key focuses to support styling decisions
- Work with the creative team on new concepts that represents the brands vision
- Participate in seasonal marketing campaign shoots
- Communicate styling strategies to the brand through visual merchandising tools and resources including the Seasonal Style Guide
- Provide guidance to the in-house styling team through coaching and training
- Drive the on-set team to direct models accurately and ensure USP of product is captured
Our Senior Stylist will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous styling experience within editorial or E-commerce is essential
- Experience styling womenswear and menswear product
- Strong commercial awareness
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
If you think you have the skills and experience required to start your story as our Senior Stylist, don’t miss out - apply now!