We are looking for a Supervisor to join us in Reading on a full-time permanent basis, in return you will receive a competitive salary and excellent benefits!
As our Supervisor, you will support the management team with ensuring an elevated customer service experience is delivered, drive operational efficiency and achieve targets.
Responsibilities of our Supervisor will include:
- Support with overseeing the day-to-day running of the store
- Delegate duties and responsibilities to team members ensuring they deliver and complete to the highest standards
- Support opening and closing procedures
- Provide in depth knowledge of the brand and products
- Maintain visual standards and support with visual merchandising
- Achieve (and aim to exceed) targeted KPI’s
Our Supervisor will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a customer facing role ideally within a premium or luxury retail environment
- Strong leadership and delegation skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, focused and driven to achieve goals
- Excellent organisational, time management and decision-making skills
If you think you have the skills and experience required to start your story as our Supervisor, don’t miss out - apply now!