What’s the role about?
As part of our Merchandising department, you’ll be joining as our Merchandiser who is responsible for planning, managing and trading product categories to deliver agreed budgets & key KPI’s.
Who you are
- Product focussed with a passion for delivering a stylish, new, profitable global range
- Proven ability to drive profit and manage all KPIs
- Proactively sets goals and manages multiple priorities, keeping management informed
- Forward thinking, recognises longer term priorities for the team and department, following actions and projects through to completion
- Well organised with time management skills
- Self-motivated and team oriented
What you’ll be doing
- Managing the planning and buying process identifying areas of opportunity for future seasons and ensuring alignment with financial plans
- Developing and presenting sales and buy plans by group, including attribute analysis and sales ranking pareto
- Ensuring the collection is balanced by group and built commercially through the grades across channels & regions
- Leading weekly trading meetings for categories and driving trading opportunities through the season by providing insight and commercial analysis – product and channels
- Managing the category WSSI’s ensuring alignment with top line financial WSSI
- Own the divisional OTB, responding to trade to action rebuys and cancellations
- Ensure line cards are set up and maintained for all continuity styles, ensuring sales to stock ratios are balanced to maximise future sales plans and providing sales, intake and stock forecasts in line with business requirements
- Own the markdown, promotional and clearance plans to ensure seasonal terminal stock targets are achieved
What we’ll do for you
- Provide you with a competitive salary
- Company pension
- Generous employee discount
- Company bonus scheme
- Health & Wellbeing perks
- Plus many more
If you want to start your story at Reiss as our Merchandiser, don’t miss out - apply now!
We recognise the importance and power of diversity within our business and, as such, we ensure that our people processes are fair, transparent and promote equality of opportunity for all candidates.
It is our pledge that candidates will not be discriminated against on the grounds of gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, marital status, age, race, colour, ethnic background, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, religion, religious or similar belief. Every individual will be treated with respect.