What’s the role about?
As part of our eCommerce team, you’ll be joining as our Operations Coordinator, on a 12 month fixed term contract, you will play an integral part in new E-commerce initiatives, our online customer journey and managing queries and projects from across the business.
Who you are
- Have previous experience in a similar E-commerce Operations role
- Have a strong technical and commercial knowledge with experience gained from retail E-commerce
- Have good understanding of web technology and E-commerce
- Highly computer literate with excellent communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Organised and experienced in working to deadlines
What you’ll be doing
- You will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of website and supporting new/on-going projects
- Support the Senior E-commerce Operations Manager and work alongside the Digital and IT teams to define concepts and solution design
- Liaise with the external development teams to ensure they understand the business context for new features and improvements
- Work with the development team and relevant business users to fully test new features and improvements
- Work with applications and systems to regularly update the website whilst reacting quickly to last minute requests and changes
- Support the customer service team and wider business with online customer queries
- Keep up to date with E-commerce industry trends and competitor web sites to identify opportunities for an improved customer experience
- Track and trouble-shoot site problems and bugs
What we’ll do for you
- Provide you with a competitive salary
- Company pension
- Generous employee discount
- Company bonus scheme
- Health & Wellbeing perks
- Plus many more
If you want to start your story at Reiss as our eCommerce Operations Coordinator don’t miss out - apply now!
We recognise the importance and power of diversity within our business and, as such, we ensure that our people processes are fair, transparent and promote equality of opportunity for all candidates.
It is our pledge that candidates will not be discriminated against on the grounds of gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, marital status, age, race, colour, ethnic background, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, religion, religious or similar belief. Every individual will be treated with respect.