We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Property and Construction Coordinator to join our Property Department based at our Central London Head Office. In return you will receive a competitive salary and excellent benefits!
The Property and Construction Coordinator will play an integral role within the Property Department to drive the efficiency of administration, support across global projects and take ownership of invoices/PO’s, project cost reports and Gantt charts management.
Responsibilities of our Property and Construction Coordinator will include:
- Drive the efficiency of department administration to ensure the team meet project deadlines and expectations
- Support the department on global projects including new store openings and store re-fits
- Process construction department invoices, purchase orders and collate/issue cost reports to update the team and stakeholders
- Regularly update Gantt charts and compile upcoming events reports for the team
- Liaise with external partners and manufactures to ensure timely delivery of fixtures
- Work closely alongside key stakeholders including Retail Operations, IT and Brand teams
- Manage all travel and security guard bookings where needed
Our Property and Construction Coordinator will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous administration experience is essential
- A genuine interest in pursuing a career within retail construction or facilities is desirable
- Highly analytical
- Excellent skills in Excel, Outlook and Word
- Organisation and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Team player
- Reliable, proactive and ambitious
If you think you have the skills and experience required to start your story as our Property and Construction Coordinator, don’t miss out - apply now!