We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Head of Digital to join our Digital Marketing team based at our Central London Head Office on a full time, permanent basis. In return you will receive a competitive salary and excellent benefits!
As our Head of Digital, you will report into our Head of Marketing and be responsible for developing and driving the global digital marketing strategy; overseeing customer acquisition and retention digital programmes and managing global digital media planning.
Responsibilities of our Head of Digital will include:
- Ensure the Digital Marketing team have a clear understanding of the brand’s strategic objectives
- Drive the acquisition and retention of customers through the customer value segmentation programme
- Define the annual digital marketing strategy including the management of the advertising and promotion budgets across different partnerships
- Create a consistent user journey across all digital touch points
- Develop marketing campaigns and identify any digital opportunities that support the communications strategy
- Develop and manage digital CRM programmes, setting yearly objectives and quantifiable KPIs
- Ensure email marketing objectives and KPI’s are met whilst encouraging the team to optimize towards improved performance
- Supporting business turnover though the management of Paid Search, Affiliate, Display/Programmatic, Social media and SEO marketing
- Oversee the management of all paid search campaigns globally
- Develop new tactical digital marketing initiatives to support retail trading. Drive greater ROI and traffic from existing tactical digital activities.
- Define the SEO strategy and ensure SEO is considered for all site development, content, organic social media and press activity
- Work with key partners to trial new digital acquisition & retention methods
Our Head of Digital will have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing with 10 years’ experience.
- The ability to be proactive in encouraging and championing digital innovation across the business.
- Ability to plan strategic long-term digital marketing campaigns and respond swiftly and tactically to immediate digital and broader business needs.
- Expert understanding of e-commerce and digital customer experience, particularly within the luxury/retail industry.
- Ability to lead, motivate and inspire a team
If you think you have the skills and experience required to start your story as our Head of Digital, don’t miss out - apply now!