We are looking for an experienced IT Operations Manager to join our busy IT Operations Team. The role will be based between our Central London Offices and our London Warehouse. In return you will receive a competitive salary and excellent benefits!
As our IT Operations Manager you will manage a team of technical support analysts and third-party partners. As well as support, lead and manage our IT Operation function, in line with our IT Strategy and best practices.
Responsibilities of our IT Operations Manager will include:
- Manage Incident and Problem Management
- Fully responsible for Change Management and Chair of Reiss IT CAB
- Lead RCA meetings for all major incidents
- Implement, manage and chair monthly Operational Service Reviews with IT Heads and CIO
- Work closely with the project teams to transition project deployments/changes into IT Operations
- Work alongside the Head of IT Operations & Security to manage our IT partners
- Manage purchase orders for IT hardware and software
- Implement monitoring strategies including regular checks and maintenance to ensure business continuity
- Develop new strategies and IT procedures to increase efficiency, enhance workflow and improve user satisfaction
Our IT Operations Manager will have the following skills and experience:
- Led a similar technical support function for a minimum of 3 years – Essential
- Experience working in Retail - Desired
- Advanced technical knowledge and understanding of: Window OS, Windows Server, O365, Azure, SQL, AD, DHCP, DNS, VPN, Networking, Firewalls, Routers, VMware, Hyper-V, SCCM, Enterprise AV, SharePoint, Cyber Security, Encryption, Cisco Merkai, and Database administration
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- ITIL v3 qualification
- Vendor/Supplier management experience
If you think you have the skills and experience required to start your story as our IT Operations Manager don’t miss out - apply now!