Have you got experience in a field management role which you want to utilise whilst working for a global retailer?
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a driven and focused Area Manager on a 12 month maternity cover to be responsible for the success of our European concessions and stores. In return you will receive a competitive salary and excellent benefits!
As our Area Manager, you will manage a number of concessions and stores across the Netherlands, Germany and Spain. You’ll be responsible for delivering the highest results by passionately leading your teams to achieve sales and operational targets.
Responsibilities of our Area Manager will include:
- Deliver retail targets and drive sales across Europe
- Collaborate with our Retail Operations team to drive stores profitability by improving efficiency
- Support, guide & train our Store Managers
- Motivate and inspire the team to deliver and exceed targets and KPI’s
- Implement development and improvement plans, evaluating performance, setting objectives and identifying training needs
- Identify under performing stores and deliver a plan to improve and manage effectively
- Actively support stores with recruitment and liaise with recruitment team to find the best talent for your area
- Plan and hold regular meetings with Store Managers/Assistant Store
- Managers to continue to develop them and review their performance
- Manage and improve stock efficiency, flagging any inventory challenges
Our Area Manager will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a similar field management or multi-site role, with proven European experience of building talent and managing P&L
- Strong people focus; passionate about developing teams
- Target-focused and results-driven
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Effective communicator, both written and verbal
- Structured and organised
If you think you have the skills and experience required to start your story as our Area Manager for Europe, don't miss out - apply now!