We are currently recruiting for an Operations Manager to report in to Retail Development Manager and provide support to the Store Teams, based in New York City. In return you will receive a competitive salary and excellent benefits!
As an Operation Manager, you will take ownership of all operations within North America. You will support the store teams and Home Office in the day to day operations. You will be focused and driven to achieve results contributing to the operational success of the company.
Responsibilities of our Operations Manager will include:
- Ensure all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way
- Improve operational management systems, processes and best practices
- Purchase materials, plan inventory and oversee efficiency
- Help the organization’s processes remain legally compliant
- Formulate strategic and operational objectives
- Examine financial data and use them to improve profitability
- Manage budgets
- Perform quality controls and monitor production KPIs
- Find ways to increase quality of customer service
Our Operations Manager will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven work experience as operations manager or similar role
- Knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management
- Leadership skills with ability to coach others
- Self-motivated, focused and driven to achieve goals
- Flexibility; ability to adapt to changing priorities and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and decision-making skills, ability to multitask and prioritize
- Ability to influence stakeholders at all levels, and diplomatically challenge
If you think you have the skills and experience required to start your story as our Operations Manager, don’t miss out - apply now!