We are currently recruiting for a Creative Visual Manager, on a 12 month maternity cover, to report into our Creative Director and provide support to the Brand Department, based in Picton Place, London. In return you will receive a competitive salary and excellent benefits!
As our Creative Visual Manager you will be responsible for driving the brand’s creative visual strategy and managing the transition and roll-out of this into Reiss stores globally. You will work closely with our CEO and Creative Director to establish the creative vision and ensure brand identity is consistent across all projects.
Responsibilities of our Creative Visual Manager will include:
- Produce highly creative ideas for seasonal windows and store designs
- Develop visual creative strategies, conceptual ideas and implement production, budget planning and schedules
- Ensure design quality and standard of all visual props, mannequins and fixtures across stores
- Work with international partners and franchises to ensure brand consistency is achieved
- Create and manage a clear briefing process across internal teams for visual requests
- Manage and develop suppliers to produce creative work that is of high standard
- Manage budget and expenditure for the brand visual projects
- Manage the store development process from a visual perspective
- Creative overview of all new store openings
- Train and liaise with area visual teams globally to ensure the window standards are executed correctly
Our Creative Visual Manager will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience as a Visual Manager, Assistant Manager or has worked in the creative industry for 5 years
- Good eye for detail and high visual standards
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite software. In particular Photoshop and Indesign
- Experience managing a global budget and negotiating costs with suppliers
- Ability to translate ideas into presentation visuals for internal and external use
- Broad awareness of materials and construction
- High level of communication and organisational skills
If you think you have the skills and experience required to start your story as our Creative Visual Manager, don’t miss out - apply now!