What’s the role about?
As part of our design department, you’ll be joining our Menswear Design team as a Senior Jersey Designer who are responsible for developing and creating innovative concepts within the jersey category, through inspiration and research.
Who you are
- Experienced Senior Designer in jersey
- Strong knowledge of jersey garment making and fabric.
- Familiar with current yarn mills and their qualities globally
- Experience across loungewear, activewear and underwear
- Driven and passionate about jersey
- Strong knowledge on Adobe photoshop, Illustrator and Microsoft office
What you’ll be doing
- Work collaborative with Menswear design, buying and pattern teams from concept to completion whilst aligning on priorities and direction
- Responsible for the development of the collection and trends of each season, whilst providing a complete jersey offer
- Together with buying, drive product development, while considering sales analyses, customer insights and the creative vision
- Research into innovative materials and sustainable materials to identify and propose new ranges
- Manage and source suppliers/current mills and their quality, building key partner relationships
- Constantly evaluate trends, customer behaviours and identify selling opportunities
What we’ll do for you
- Provide you with a competitive salary
- Company pension
- Generous employee discount
- Company bonus scheme
- Health & Wellbeing perks
- Plus many more
If you want to start your story at Reiss as our Senior Jersey Designer, don’t miss out - apply now!
We recognise the importance and power of diversity within our business and, as such, we ensure that our people processes are fair, transparent and promote equality of opportunity for all candidates.
It is our pledge that candidates will not be discriminated against on the grounds of gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, marital status, age, race, colour, ethnic background, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, religion, religious or similar belief. Every individual will be treated with respect.