We are currently recruiting for a Digital Partners Trading Assistant to report in to our Digital Partner Coordinator and provide support to the Merchandising Department, based in Picton Place, London. In return you will receive a competitive salary and excellent benefits!
As our Digital Partners Trading Assistant you will support the Trading and Digital Merchandising function of our online partners un the UK and International.
Responsibilities of our Digital Partners Trading Assistant will include:
- Ensuring stock is delivered to our partners in a timely manner and ready to trade
- Manage the throughput of data to partners
- Work with partners to understand the end to end requirements to maximize trading opportunities
- Support the Digital Partners, Trading and Merchandising Team to ensure a strong stock position is maintained across the season
- Monitor sites daily to ensure Reiss is represented and stock is live in within the critical path
- Communicating product; intake, price changes and availability to the Partners
- Support Content and Marketing teams to identify products and departments to push in communications
- Manage relationship with external partners
- Work closely with key stakeholders to support Partner image requirements that also align with the business expectations
Our Digital Partners Trading Assistant will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous merchandising or digital trading experience is essential
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Commercially aware and understands the REISS customer
- Well organised with the ability to prioritise within deadlines
- Strong communication skills- both verbal and written
- Excellent attention to detail, analytical and numeracy skills
- Flexible and adaptable with the ability to work independently or as a team
If you think you have the skills and experience required to start your story as our Digital Partners Trading Assistant, don’t miss out - apply now!