We are currently recruiting for a Quality Control Assistant reporting into the Quality Assurance Manager and working closely with the Senior Quality Assurance, Technical, Production, Merchandising and Warehouse Teams, based in our Beckton Head Office. In return you will receive a competitive salary and excellent benefits!
As our Quality Control Assistant you will assist the Quality Assurance team ensuring the highest company standard of intake coming into the business, and consistency of Reiss products. You will be responsible for updating, tracking and coordinating pre-shipment samples as well as communicating efficiently with various departments.
Responsibilities of our Quality Control Assistant will include:
- Prepare & coordinate all pre- shipment samples for the following days checks
- Coordinating intake of pre-shipment samples/any other samples with Head Office Technical Assistant for delivery into the warehouse
- Assessing inbound deliveries against measurement specs and pre-shipment samples
- Documenting failed stock and communicating this information with the QA manager
- Communication with head office production and technical departments flagging up issues and taking note of pre-shipment comments.
- Where non-compliance occurs, report the details to the line manager and assisting in the application of corrective/preventative action.
- Assisting temps carrying out 100% checks along with help from manager if needed
- Using and understanding stock control systems and communicating to correct parties when moving stock around the business.
Our Quality Control Assistant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in a warehouse environment
- Intermediate Excel/MS Office skills
- Technical knowledge is desired but not essential
- Strong organiser with excellent time management skills with ability to prioritise tasks
- The ability to analyse problems and offer solutions
- Team player who collaborates with ease
If you think you have the skills and experience required to start your story as our Quality Control Assistant don’t miss out - apply now!