We are currently recruiting for a Business Applications – Junior Support Analyst to report into our Business Applications – Support Manager and provide support to the IT Department, based in Kent House, London. In return you will receive a competitive salary and excellent benefits!
As our Business Applications – Junior Support Analyst you will be responsible for maintaining and supporting a range of business applications from small, niche and bespoke solutions to large cross-function applications such as Retail/Merchandising/Reporting systems, as well as supporting and maintaining the integrations between such applications.
Responsibilities of our Business Applications – Junior Support Analyst will include:
- Provide daily application support ensuring that application behaviour, integration and data integrity are current and correct
- Provide reactive multi-level application support ensuring that appropriate support and resources are available to respond to issues in the timescales required by the business
- Develop strong working knowledge of all business application functions, associated interfaces and task schedules
- Ensure application, integration and support documentation is current and correct and available to all appropriate functions
- Manage the end to end lifecycle of assigned tickets within the helpdesk
- Participate in ad-hoc support operations as needed, including on site store openings, relocations, closures and other projects
- Assist in the acceptance of new business applications into the support function, working with project teams to ensure requirements and criteria are defined and appropriate testing is undertaken
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the overall IT function by identifying what can be improved upon and promoting efficiencies
Our Business Applications – Junior Support Analyst will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of working in retail with an understanding of a multi-channel business
- Experience working in an IT business application support function
- A background in technology is desirable
- Good working knowledge of PCs and Microsoft applications
- Previous exposure of retail POS, ERP, Digital as well as Merchandising and Warehouse solutions is desirable
- Well organised with strong time management skills
- Attention to detail and strong communication skills- both verbal and written
If you think you have the skills and experience required to start your story as our Business Applications – Junior Support Analyst, don’t miss out - apply now!