We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an efficient Human Resources (HR) Generalist to manage a range of administrative duties relating to the employee life cycle whilst ensuring a quality and timely HR service is delivered to the North American market.
Salary between $55,000 & $65,000 (plus additional benefits)
As our HR Generalist you will have a broad knowledge of Human Resources as well as general administrative responsibilities. You will be able to work autonomously and efficiently to ensure the end-to-end running of HR projects and operations.
Responsibilities of our HR Generalist will include:
- Produce and issue offer letters & employment documentation as required; manage and track right to work; etc.
- Produce contracts of employment, and correspondence regarding changes to employee and personal details
- USA and Canada Benefits - enrollment, audit and vendor selection and management
- Manage employee leaver process, including acknowledging resignations and issuing exit surveys/supporting with exit interviews
- Maintain and update organisation charts
- Manage HR inbox - communicating and responding to emails within designated timeframes
- Recruitment and resourcing to all open roles (US Retail Ops office and Retail)
- Working closely with the (UK based, Head Office) recruitment team to support on senior appointments
- Employee Relations Advice - providing appropriate advice to employees and line managers regarding process, policy and labour laws.
- Employee Relations Admin - Taking notes at formal meetings. Providing documentation support for ER cases, i.e. preparing packs and information for employee relations meetings e.g. disciplinary, grievances, appeals etc.; Draft invitation letters for employee relations, etc.
- Coordinates employee-relations activities and programs including but not limited to employee counselling, interpretation of policies, new employee orientation, and employee recognition programs
Our HR Generalist will have the following skills and experience
- Experience as an HR Coordinator/Generalist or Manager
- Knowledge of the labour laws
- Great leadership skills
- Effective communications skills
If you think you have the skills and experience required to start your story as our HR Generalist, then don’t miss out - apply now!