We are looking for a confident, ambitious and proactive Assistant Store Manager to join our team in Newcastle on a full-time maternity cover contract, in return you will receive a competitive salary and excellent benefits!
As our Assistant Store Manager, you will work alongside our Store Manager to ensure the store achieves targets, delivers results and commercial and operational excellence whilst providing a premium customer service experience.
Responsibilities of our Assistant Store Manager will include:
- Support the management team with overseeing the day-to-day running of the store
- Identify opportunities to drive sales and maximize profitability
- Achieve (and aim to exceed) targeted KPI’s
- Encourage the team to deliver exceptional service through regular training and review meetings
- Implement and maintain effective and efficient operational processes, procedures and administration
- Support with recruitment and conducting performance/probation reviews
- Deputize in the absence of the Store Manager
Our Assistant Store Manager will have the following skills and experience:
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar management role within a premium or luxury retail brand
- Excellent leadership skills and qualities
- Self-motivated, focused and driven to achieve personal and team goals
- Strong organizational and decision-making skills
- Personable, confident and energetic!
If you think you have the skills and experience required to start your story as our Assistant Store Manager, don’t miss out - apply now!