What’s the role about?
As part of our Buying department, you’ll be joining our Womenswear team supporting with admin tasks, as well as working alongside Merchandisers, Product Developers and Designers to deliver balanced and exciting ranges for all areas of the Reiss Brand.
Who you are
- Have experience within a Womenswear Buying team
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Work well in a team but can also strive in individual tasks
- Highly organised with excellent time keeping skills
- Excellent communication skills
What you’ll be doing
- Building relationships with suppliers through launching colour lab dips, strike off’s and trim sourcing
- Sample ordering, managing, tracking and logging
- Managing and maintaining the Product Pull Outs rails - identifying best and worst sellers from reports to build presentations
- Keep Retail, E-commerce, Press, Visual Merchandising & Franchise teams up to date on product selection, and help drive sales
- Keep up-to-date on what is happening in fashion both online and retail world, presenting back findings to the Buyer and Designers, in order to further develop your product skills
- Contribute commercial ideas and views, adding value to decisions made by the team
What we’ll do for you
- Provide you with a competitive salary
- Company pension
- Generous employee discount
- Company bonus scheme
- Health & Wellbeing perks
- Plus many more
If you want to start your story at Reiss as our Buying Admin Assistant don’t miss out - apply now!
We recognise the importance and power of diversity within our business and, as such, we ensure that our people processes are fair, transparent and promote equality of opportunity for all candidates.
It is our pledge that candidates will not be discriminated against on the grounds of gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, marital status, age, race, colour, ethnic background, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, religion, religious or similar belief. Every individual will be treated with respect.