We are currently recruiting for a Senior People & Culture Advisor to report into our Senior People & Culture manager and provide support to our Head Office & Warehouse departments, based in Kent House, London. In return you will receive a competitive salary and excellent benefits!
As our Senior People & Culture Advisor you will be accountable for all ER and HR activity across our Head Office and Warehouse sites. You will support the Senior People & Culture Manager to drive the people strategy across all sites and work closely with the administration team to manage the daily operations of HR.
Responsibilities of our Senior People & Culture Advisor will include:
- Act as the initial point of contact with managers regarding all ER matters
- Lead ER casework, meetings and investigations on complex cases whilst coaching managers to manage low risk ER issues
- Support the People & Culture Assistant with HR-related queries and provide knowledge on employment legislation, policies and procedures
- Manage annual Performance Review process
- Oversee the running of Head Office & Warehouse Company recognition scheme
- Support Senior People & Culture Manager with management of head office reward and benefits
- Support the management and maintenance of the Company intranet portal
- Partner with People Development team to effectively roll out annual engagement survey process
Our Senior People & Culture Advisor will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous HR Advisor experience (fashion/retail background preferable)
- Strong understanding of HR policies and procedures
- CIPD qualification is desirable but not essential
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong IT skills- Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Confident and assertive
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Confident working independently and within a team
If you think you have the skills and experience required to start your story as our Senior People & Culture Advisor, don’t miss out - apply now!