What’s the role about?
As part of our Finance department, you’ll be joining our as our Payroll Assistant, who is responsible for supporting the Payroll team with providing excellent service supporting employees and assisting with all aspects of payroll preparation, submission and review.
Who you are
- You have previous experience in a Payroll Coordinator, Assistant or Admin position
- You have the ability to use the appropriate method of communication relevant to a variety of audiences across the company
- Analytical thinking about our current departmental processes and to recommend improvements where opportunities may exist
- Excellent time management skills; able to priorities and work to tight deadlines
- Excellent IT skills, including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Attention to detail in all areas of your work
What you’ll be doing
- Assisting with preparation of payroll data for the UK and other international territories as allocated
- Assisting the stores to ensure all timesheets are submitted, collated and analysed
- Identifying any missing information and liaising with People and/or store management teams to obtain this
- Assist with the preparation and delivery of the company 'Goldnumber' bonus scheme
- Sending blank weekly timesheets to our International Stores for input following week
- Taking ownership of any international payrolls as allocated, including working with our external payroll providers and our HR department to ensure timely and accurate delivery of our payroll service
- To assist with troubleshooting and resolving queries around payment, tax etc.
- To develop a sound understanding of international payroll legislation
What we’ll do for you
- Provide you with a competitive salary
- Company pension
- Generous employee discount
- Company bonus scheme
- Health & Wellbeing perks
- Plus many more
If you want to start your story at Reiss as our Payroll Assistant, don’t miss out - apply now!
We recognise the importance and power of diversity within our business and, as such, we ensure that our people processes are fair, transparent and promote equality of opportunity for all candidates.
It is our pledge that candidates will not be discriminated against on the grounds of gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, marital status, age, race, colour, ethnic background, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, religion, religious or similar belief. Every individual will be treated with respect.