What’s the role about?
As part of our Brand department, you’ll be joining as our Visual Designer.
To work under the guidance of our Head of Brand Creative to design concepts and directions for marketing material and projects. Responsible for providing visual and design support across the business producing assets for the wider creative, content and marketing teams. You will be required to conceptualise and deliver on-brand creative content for all brand communication channels including the website, emails, paid media, display advertising and social platforms.
Who you are
- You are a well rounded creative that has experience working across design and art direction.
- Previous experience in design role or similar
- A keen attention to detail and understanding of the need for a consistent brand visual identity
- You are team driven and proficient in working cross-functionally with the creative and marketing teams.
- Ability to manage a busy workload with multiple projects and are to react quickly to changing demands and priorities
- You have a natural passion for art, design and communication and proactively work to stay ahead of all new trends.
- Experience in the Adobe suite and video editing software
- Able to articulate and communicate ideas effectively
What you’ll be doing
- Creating moodboards, treatments and design styles for pitches, presentations, internal/external marketing collateral and digital assets.
- Creating digital assets for brand communications across all channels. Designing assets for the website, email, social, brand partners and paid media channels
- Working as part of the Brand team on post production to help execute vision of campaigns and creative
- Collaborate and partner with the Digital Marketing and Content team to deliver creative solutions, have an active input in meetings and the creative sign-off process
- Demonstrates command of visual and communication design principles
- Researching images, typography, design themes and finalising design ideas ready to present to the senior leadership team.
What we’ll do for you
- Provide you with a competitive salary
- Company pension
- Generous employee discount
- Company bonus scheme
- Health & Wellbeing perks
- Plus many more
If you want to start your story at Reiss as our Visual Designer don’t miss out - apply now!
We recognise the importance and power of diversity within our business and, as such, we ensure that our people processes are fair, transparent and promote equality of opportunity for all candidates.
It is our pledge that candidates will not be discriminated against on the grounds of gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, marital status, age, race, colour, ethnic background, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, religion, religious or similar belief. Every individual will be treated with respect.