What’s the role about?
As part of our Menswear Buying Department, you’ll be joining as our Assistant Buyer who is responsible for ensuring all aspects of the buying process from product development, range planning and the critical path are delivered to expected standards. You will work closely with Design, Product Development and Merchandising teams to develop and buy successful and commercial ranges.
Who you are
- You’ll have 1 - 3 years previous experience as an Assistant Buyer
- A strong fashion eye and awareness of current and upcoming trends
- Good problem-solving skills and can take initiative to make decisions and resolve issues
- The ability to perform under pressure and work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management skills and able to work to deadlines
- Attention to detail and strong communication skills
What you’ll be doing
- Contribute to range build to hit agreed Reiss DNA, quality levels and target margins
- Forward planning new seasons to deliver ranges on time and in line with the set company calendar
- Perform market analysis and monitor sales, proposing appropriate action
- Work closely with the merchandising team to review department performance and develop areas for improvement
- Manage the critical path dates for buying, ensuring all deadlines are met
- Drive the approval process for lab dips and trims etc. to ensure critical path dates are maintained
- Build and maintain close relationships with suppliers
What we’ll do for you
- Provide you with a competitive salary
- Company pension
- Generous employee discount
- Company bonus scheme
- Health & Wellbeing perks
- Plus many more
If you want to start your story at Reiss as our Assistant Buyer don’t miss out - apply now!
We recognise the importance and power of diversity within our business and, as such, we ensure that our people processes are fair, transparent and promote equality of opportunity for all candidates.
It is our pledge that candidates will not be discriminated against on the grounds of gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, marital status, age, race, colour, ethnic background, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, religion, religious or similar belief. Every individual will be treated with respect.