We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced PA to act as first point of contact and on behalf of our CEO on a full time, permanent basis at our Central London Head Office. In return you will receive a competitive salary and excellent benefits!
As the CEO’s PA you will anticipate the CEO’s needs by constantly forward planning and prepping logistics, information, material and people in advance of schedule, whilst also ensuring the smooth and efficient running of the CEO’s diary.
Responsibilities of our CEO’s PA will include:
- Acting as first point of contact and on behalf of the CEO, fielding and responding to queries and dealing with day-to-day requests
- Making judgement calls on prioritisation of the CEO’s appointments, and ensure scheduling and following up of diary items, prioritising where appropriate
- Support the CEO to lead the activities of the leadership team: organise and plan LT meetings and agenda, manage the forward planning of leadership team meeting agendas, track actions and ensure that where appropriate matters are dealt with out of meetings
- Understand and proactively identify opportunities for the CEO to engage with individuals and organisations that will add value to achieving objectives; including delivering upon some of these, as agreed
- Flagging, managing and assisting with the writing of and assembly of regular monthly reports, integrating inputs from multiple sources
- Where appropriate, managing emails and flagging any that need urgent attention
- Organising complex travel arrangements (including visas where appropriate) and preparing detailed itineraries
- Dealing with expense and timesheets in a timely fashion
- Building effective relationships with internal and external parties and liaise with other offices and group companies
- Having a sound understanding of the business strategy, practices and priorities
Our CEO’s PA will have the following skills and experience:
- Advanced technical Office skills (including Lotus Notes, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Strong work ethic and willingness to take ownership for wide-ranging responsibilities
- Autonomous, independent work style that supports and contributes to team-based goals
- Persistence, drive and ability to work proactively
- Solutions focused – diary clashes, complex travel arrangements, etc
- Confidence, sensitivity and diplomacy to communicate with a range of senior staff/clients
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to perform under pressure
If you think you have the skills and experience required to start your story as our CEO’s PA don’t miss out - apply now!