We are looking for an experienced Retoucher to join our Studio Team on a full time, permanent basis at our Central London office. In return you will receive a competitive salary and excellent benefits!
As our Retoucher, you will contribute to our in-house Studio Team and work alongside Retouchers to refine photography according to brand requirements.
Responsibilities of our Retoucher will include:
- Retouching to a high standard for fashion e-commerce, still life and creative imagery
- Ensuring colour consistency between images and studio samples
- Liaise with the Senior Retoucher to address any feedback or requests
- Work to tight deadlines for daily product uploads
- Digital asset management
- Image quality control
Our Retoucher will have the following skills and experience:
- Several years’ experience in a fast-paced e-commerce studio environment
- Highly proficient in Mac OS, Photoshop, Wacom and Excel
- Strong understanding of colour correction techniques and skin retouching
- Highly organised with an excellent eye for detail
- Able to work under pressure and use own initiative
- Enthusiastic and hardworking
If you think you have the skills and experience required to join us as our Retoucher, don’t miss out - apply now!