We are looking for a confident and energetic Supervisor to join our team in Richmond a full-time, permanent basis, in return you will receive a competitive salary and excellent benefits!
As our Supervisor, you will support the management team with motivating and inspiring team members to deliver an exceptional customer service experience and ensure sales and operational goals are met and exceeded.
Responsibilities of our Supervisor will include:
- Deliver an exceptional customer service experience which exceeds our customers’ expectations
- Support opening and closing procedures
- Inspire the team to ensure sales targets are continuously met
- Delegate duties and responsibilities to team members ensuring they deliver and complete to the highest standard in a timely manner
- Assist the management team in leading the team to meet KPI’s for the store
Our Supervisor will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience working within a premium or luxury brand
- Experience supervising a team and supporting opening/closing procedures
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced retail environment
- Excellent organisational and decision-making skills
- Personable, confident and energetic!
If you think you have the skills and experience required to start your story as our Supervisor, don’t miss out - apply now!