What’s the role about?
As part of our Studio department, you’ll be joining as our Still Life Photographer. You will be responsible for elevating the still life imagery for Reiss online products. Ensuring quality and consistency of imagery across product groups and sets. Capture realistic imagery of Reiss clothing and non-clothing products according to brand guidelines and creative direction provided by stakeholders.
Who you are
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Previous studio photography experience in an e-commerce environment
- You are self-motivated and team orientated
- Experience working in a similar role / at a similar brand or agency
- A passion for photography and fashion, with a solid understanding of current trends and how they relate to the Reiss customer
What you’ll be doing
- Style, capture, process and transfer imagery in accordance with daily schedules, product launch dates and guidelines.
- Assist with studio administrative tasks including updating the daily shot lists and trackers, communicating photography status to the business. Organise, steam garments and prepare products
- Responsible for file management to ensure all imagery is saved in an organized folder hierarchy for efficient delivery to retouch
- Produce documentation and guides for consistency across products and sets
- Prepare sets and check photographic equipment is in good working order and highlight the need for any repairs. Safety and upkeep of ecommerce photographic areas
What we’ll do for you
- Provide you with a competitive salary
- Company pension
- Generous employee discount
- Company bonus scheme
- Health & Wellbeing perks
- Plus many more
If you want to start your story at Reiss as our Still Life Photographer, don’t miss out - apply now!
We recognise the importance and power of diversity within our business and, as such, we ensure that our people processes are fair, transparent and promote equality of opportunity for all candidates.
It is our pledge that candidates will not be discriminated against on the grounds of gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, marital status, age, race, colour, ethnic background, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, religion, religious or similar belief. Every individual will be treated with respect.