We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join our Marketing team based at our Central London Head Office on a full-time, permanent basis. In return you will receive a competitive salary and excellent benefits!
As our Marketing Coordinator, you will report into the Marketing Manager and be responsible for the creation and delivery of marketing strategies. You will support in the development and implementation of brand appropriate Marketing plans, with key campaigns and events throughout the year.
Responsibilities of our Marketing Coordinator will include:
- Implementation of the seasonal calendar with marketing initiatives to meet the business needs
- Ensure marketing and communication materials have a clear consistent voice, message and brand identity
- Identify and seek relevant brand opportunities for store support, acquiring new consumers & building awareness of Reiss
- Responsible for the communication of all Reiss marketing activity and third-party networks
- Identify local opportunities in international markets to build awareness of the Reiss brand
- Support Marketing Manager with international retail partners, ensuring activities are supported & in-line with Reiss objectives
- Ensure all activity has a creative and innovative approach, with a focus that all initiatives deliver a positive ROI
- Creating monthly Marketing reports to communicate the Marketing team monthly projects to the wider business
- Competitor insight & analysis
- Responsible for organising and successfully promoting events
- Working closely with all other departments to ensure Marketing activity is aligned across all channels
Our Marketing Coordinator will have the following skills and experiences:
- At least 2 years marketing experience is preferred but not essential
- Experience working for an international multi-channel brand
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, media or business management are preferred but not essential
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Have a good balance of creativity and commercial acumen with an attention to detail
- A team player who is focused on delivering results, as well as a self-starter with the ability to set stretching goals
- Solutions focused individual who acts at pace and shows demonstrable initiative and drive, able to work on multiple projects at one time
If you think you have the skills and experience required to start your story as our Marketing Coordinator, don’t miss out - apply now!