We are looking for an Assistant Store Manager to join our team in Swindon on a 12 month fixed term maternity cover, in return you will receive a competitive salary and excellent benefits!
As our Assistant Store Manager, you will work alongside the Store Manager to ensure the store delivers premium customer service, achieves targets and delivers commercial and operational excellence.
Responsibilities of our Assistant Store Manager will include:
- Support with overseeing the day-to-day running of the store
- Identify opportunities to drive sales and maximize profitability
- Achieve (and aim to exceed) targeted KPI’s
- Inspire the team to deliver exceptional service through regular service and product training
- Implement and maintain effective and efficient operational processes, procedures and administration
- Support with recruitment and conducting performance/probation reviews
- Deputize in the absence of the Store Manager
Our Assistant Store Manager will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous management experience within a premium or luxury retail environment
- Excellent leadership skills and qualities
- Self-motivated, focused and driven to achieve personal and team goals
- Strong organizational and decision-making skill
If you think you have the skills and experience required to start your story as our Assistant Store Manager, don’t miss out - apply now!