We have an exciting opportunity for a Merchandising Admin Assistant to join the Womenswear Merchandising team on a full time, permanent basis at our Central London Head Office. In return you will receive a competitive salary and excellent benefits!
As our Merchandising Admin Assistant, you will support the Womenswear Merchandising team in maximising sales through effective allocation of stock, administration and communication and manage allocations from the UK warehouse to stores.
Responsibilities of our Merchandising Admin Assistant will include:
- Provide administrative support to the merchandising team by actively analysing sales trends, monitoring deliveries and maintaining stock levels
- Manage stock allocations from the warehouse whilst taking into consideration product type, store performance and timing
- Action price changes
- Raise and keep track of all purchase orders
- Analyse and review the performance of different ranges to conduct price analysis and best seller reports
- Liaise with suppliers on a weekly basis to ensure deliveries are on time and effectively communicate changes to buying and merchandising teams
- Key point of contact for the stores regarding stock levels
Our Merchandising Admin Assistant will have the following skills and experience:
- Work experience in merchandising is desirable but not essential
- Previous retail experience is preferred
- Excellent administration skills
- Experience working with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Proactive, confident and ambitious
If you think you have the skills and experience required to join us as our Merchandising Admin Assistant, don’t miss out - apply now!