We are looking for a Fabric Coordinator to join our Production Department on a 12 Month Fixed Term Contract based at our Central London Head Office, in return you will receive a competitive salary and excellent benefits!
As our Fabric Coordinator, you will support with menswear fabric development and manage bulk fabric ordering and the handling process.
Responsibilities of our Menswear Fabric Coordinator will include:
- Manage and control the sampling process
- Ensure all sampled fabric information is entered onto the tracking sheet and maintained each season to ensure price and leadtime information is up chased in pre buy
- Create fabric cards for the design team
- Ensure all base tests are received at the sampling stage and raise issues with our Fabric Developer
- Maintain the fabric library and archive
- Code invoices for the department and manage receipt of CODS and CTDS for all CMT orders
- Manage and oversee the bulk fabric process
- Prepare lab dips and bulk submits for approval and send to relevant factories when approved
Our Menswear Fabric Coordinator will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience as a Fabric Assistant or Coordinator is essential
- Understanding of Outlook and Excel
- Ability to prioritise and work towards deadlines
- Well organised with strong time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication skills - both verbal and written
If you think you have the skills and experience required to start your story as our Menswear Fabric Coordinator, don’t miss out - apply now!