We are currently recruiting for a Branch Merchandising Admin Assistant to report in to our Branch Merchandiser and provide support to the Merchandising Department, based in Picton Place, London. In return you will receive a competitive salary and excellent benefits!
As our Branch Merchandising Admin Assistant you will support sales through effective stock allocation to our global store portfolio. Reporting into the Branch Merchandiser whilst working day to day with the Assistant branch merchandiser supporting them to drive sales for the business.
Responsibilities of our Branch Merchandising Admin Assistant will include:
- Manage stock allocation to all markets and channels including our website
- Amending and maintaining stock profiles across our store estate
- Maintain tiers, Grades and IAQs on the stoc system
- Supports their ABM with new stores/ renovations and closure
- Supports the business with reporting and analysis
- Maintains a trading calendar
- Supports with communication to retail, VM and Warehouse functions
- Manages pick forecasting and deadlines across our global warehouse portfolio
- Completes administrative tasks for the Merchandising and Branch Merchandising team, and the wider business as required
Our Merchandising Admin Assistant will have the following skills and experience:
- Takes responsibility for own self development, proactively seeking opportunities to learn and take on more
- Actively contributes to team discussions and problem solving
- Actively develops understanding of all required systems, and strives to develop this knowledge
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently
- Plan workload and prioritize in line with department needs
- Meets allocation deadlines set by the business
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Enjoys problem-solving with an eye for detail
If you think you have the skills and experience required to start your story as our Branch Merchandising Admin Assistant, don’t miss out - apply now!