What’s the role about?
As part of our studio department, you’ll be joining as our Digital Asset Management Assistant, on a 2 month fixed term contract, who is responsible for the efficient location and organisation of Digital Assets and delivering them to key business stakeholders and third-party partners as required.
Who you are
- Have a degree in Photography, Graphic Design or similar
- Strong ability to prioritise workload to ensure asset delivery timelines are met
- Are able to stay calm in a fast-paced environment and remain proactive and professional
- Have excellent organisational, administrative, time management and communication skills
- Be a strong team player who is eager to learn and can grasp new information quickly
- Experience in writing scripts is beneficial
What you’ll be doing
- Managing efficient location and delivery of Digital Assets to internal and Third-Party partners
- Establishing new processes to organise and archive Digital Assets
- Establishing a high level of communication with the studio team, head office and Third-Party Partners to maintain workflow and productive working relationship
- Providing support to the Studio Manager by demonstrating effective problem solving and giving feedback on methods used to prevent reoccurring queries
- Helping with administrative tasks for the studio, including file organisation
- Sample management, tracking and ownership of sample tracking spreadsheets
- Studio and sample room upkeep and organisation
What we’ll do for you
- Provide you with a competitive salary
- Generous employee discount
- Health & Wellbeing perks
- Plus many more
If you want to start your story at Reiss as our Digital Asset Management Assistant, don’t miss out - apply now!
We recognise the importance and power of diversity within our business and, as such, we ensure that our people processes are fair, transparent and promote equality of opportunity for all candidates.
It is our pledge that candidates will not be discriminated against on the grounds of gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, marital status, age, race, colour, ethnic background, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, religion, religious or similar belief. Every individual will be treated with respect.