We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and confident Buyer to join our Womenswear Buying team on a full-time, permanent basis at our Central London Head Office. In return you will receive a competitive salary and excellent benefits!
As our Womenswear Buyer, you will source, develop and buy a commercial range that maximises sales and profit opportunities across UK and international markets.
Responsibilities of our Womenswear Buyer will include:
- Work closely alongside the Womenswear Director and manage the Assistant Buyer and Trainee Buyer to ensure the department achieve best prices, fit and quality for the brand
- Manage the pricing architecture and develop product that allows the production team to achieve margin targets
- Work alongside the design team to source, develop and track product ranges
- Work with merchandisers and designers on option planning for pre-season for UK and international markets
- Identify areas of growth and plan the options and budget accordingly
- Oversee lab dips, trims and bulk approvals by working with the fabric team
- Manage the fit process and ensure critical path deadlines are met
- Ensure deliveries are on time by managing the supply base and liaising with merchandising
- Monitor and review weekly sales performance and propose any necessary actions that need to be taken
Our Womenswear Buyer will have the following skills and experiences:
- Previous Buying experience within a premium or luxury clothing retailer
- Strong commercial awareness
- Excellent leadership and negotiation skills
- Experience managing a team and delivering results
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
If you think you have the skills and experience required to start your story as our Womenswear Buyer, don’t miss out - apply now!