What’s the role about?
As part of our studio department, you’ll be joining our retouching team as our Senior Retoucher. You'll contribute to our in-house studio team by working alongside the creative department to refine our photography according to brand requirements.
Who you are
- You’ll have over 5 years of experience in a fast-paced e-commerce studio environment
- Be highly proficient in Mac OS, Photoshop, Capture ONE, Wacom and Excel
- Have a strong understanding of colour correction techniques, Colour Spaces and High-end skin retouching
- Be highly organised, with an excellent eye for detail
- Have an understanding of Automation and Adobe Extendscript, not essential but desirable
- Be able to work under pressure and use own initiative
- Be a hardworking team player
What you’ll be doing
- Coordinating retouching team and assigning work according to daily priority lists
- Ensuring colour consistency between images and studio samples
- Liaising with creative teams to address any feedback or requestsMeeting tight deadlines for daily product uploads
- Developing and writing workflows for new image specifications
- Developing team members
- Digital asset management / Automation of tasks (renaming/workflows/archiving)
- Image quality control
What we’ll do for you
- Provide you with a competitive salary
- Company pension
- Generous employee discount
- Company bonus scheme
- Health & Wellbeing perks
- Plus many more
If you want to start your story at Reiss as our Senior Retoucher, don’t miss out - apply now!
We recognise the importance and power of diversity within our business and, as such, we ensure that our people processes are fair, transparent and promote equality of opportunity for all candidates.
It is our pledge that candidates will not be discriminated against on the grounds of gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, marital status, age, race, colour, ethnic background, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, religion, religious or similar belief. Every individual will be treated with respect.