What’s the role about?
As part of our National leadership team, you will be working closely with the Country Manager to deliver a consistent and elevated Reiss experience.
Working with guidance set in the UK, adapted according to seasonality and product package to deliver the best customer experience possible. Commercially driving sales in line with standards and promoting visual solutions which promote ATV and ASP and fundamentally being the Brand ambassador across all doors.
Planning and Training will form the foundations of the success within this role, driving the confidence and skills of store teams and enabling them to make their own decisions locally.
Who you are
- A thorough understanding of creative and commercial aspects of visual merchandising and ability to demonstrate these within a store environment.
- Proven experience supporting a team and delivering training.
- Ability to utilise reports to drive sales.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate with people at all levels within the business.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team environment with strong interpersonal, communication and organisation skills.
What you’ll be doing
- Assist in the setup of directives and fully understand the visual brief for a given period.
- Work alongside store leadership to create and implement new and inspirational merchandising techniques.
- Provide visual and display training to colleagues in stores. Coach Managers and teams to identify and solve day to day visual challenges.
- Take the lead from the UK, effectively roll out visual guidelines for each group launch in a timely manor, ensuring to incorporate the local product pack and suitability to climate.
- Partner with store leadership to develop a strategic store visit schedule, to maximise return of investment for all time spent in market.
- Work closely with Mall and external partner visual teams to maximise brand and Reiss product exposure
What we’ll do for you
- Provide you with a competitive salary
- Company pension
- Generous employee discount
- Company bonus scheme
- Health & Wellbeing perks
- Plus many more
If you want to start your story at Reiss as our Area Visual Manager, don’t miss out - apply now!
We recognise the importance and power of diversity within our business and, as such, we ensure that our people processes are fair, transparent and promote equality of opportunity for all candidates.
It is our pledge that candidates will not be discriminated against on the grounds of gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, marital status, age, race, colour, ethnic background, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, religion, religious or similar belief. Every individual will be treated with respect.