What’s the role about?
As part of our Retail Operations team, you’ll be joining as our Loss Prevention Manager, who is responsible for reducing stock loss across the business to below industry standard and work with retail leaders to effectively protect our stores against relevant threats by handling security and loss prevention risks.
Who you are
- Excellent time management skills; able to priorities and work to tight deadlines
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Experience and understanding of managing and mitigating stock loss, end to end
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated and team oriented
- Demonstrable experience in leading within a fast-paced industry and ever-changing landscape where new technology poses both risks and solutions
What you’ll be doing
- Working with the Head of Retail Operations to determine and deliver the loss prevention strategy for Reiss
- Leading the identification and management of stock loss and cash loss across the end to end operations
- Creating and embedding processes and procedures to protect Reiss and our colleagues
- Creating and driving loss prevention policies, processes and compliance across head office and stores
- Collaborating with the People Team to communicate and ensure policies are clear, fair and well communicated
- Monitoring and reporting patterns of fraud, internal / external theft and stock loss risks
- Building relationships with 3rd party LP teams and authorities to minimise store theft
What we’ll do for you
- Provide you with a competitive salary
- Company pension
- Generous employee discount
- Company bonus scheme
- Health & Wellbeing perks
- Plus many more
If you want to start your story at Reiss as our Loss Prevention Manager, don’t miss out - apply now!
We recognise the importance and power of diversity within our business and, as such, we ensure that our people processes are fair, transparent and promote equality of opportunity for all candidates.
It is our pledge that candidates will not be discriminated against on the grounds of gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, marital status, age, race, colour, ethnic background, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, religion, religious or similar belief. Every individual will be treated with respect.