What’s the role about?
As part of our Menswear Merchandising department, you’ll be joining our as our Assistant Merchandiser, who is responsible of supporting the Merchandiser with planning and trading of the division to drive sales, maximise profit and minimize markdowns.
Who you are
- You have previous experience in Head Office Merchandising at either Assistant Merchandiser or Senior MAA level
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Good understanding of the WSSI & the WSSI process
- Commerciality awareness
- Passion to develop a long-term career within Merchandising
- Attention to detail and strong communication skills- both verbal and written
- Team player and ability to work with other functions of the business
- Well organised with strong time management skills
What you’ll be doing
- Producing weekly trading reports to summarise, analysing and identifying key drivers
- Managing order placement, and intake plans with suppliers to maintain planned stock levels
- Reviewing and reforecasting continuity lines on a regular basis
- Managing intake into the warehouse in conjunction with the buying team, warehouse and suppliers
- Highlighting delivery discrepancies and propose necessary actions to take
- Working closely with the Merchandising Admin Assistant to manage intake, and allocation of stock
- Supporting the Merchandiser in trading category areas and creation of Lessons Leant
- Producing sizing analysis and reviews slow lines, propose & action Markdown
- Producing attribute analysis, colour, price, sizing across all channels and ad hoc analysis on ranges in preparation for buying reviews
- Attending Critical path meeting
What we’ll do for you
- Provide you with a competitive salary
- Company pension
- Generous employee discount
- Company bonus scheme
- Health & Wellbeing perks
- Plus many more
If you want to start your story at Reiss as our Menswear Assistant Merchandiser, don’t miss out - apply now!
We recognise the importance and power of diversity within our business and, as such, we ensure that our people processes are fair, transparent and promote equality of opportunity for all candidates.
It is our pledge that candidates will not be discriminated against on the grounds of gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, marital status, age, race, colour, ethnic background, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, religion, religious or similar belief. Every individual will be treated with respect.