What’s the role about?
As part of our Retail Operations department, you’ll be joining our as our Retail Operations Coordinator, who is responsible for providing operational support to our retail stores, helping them run as effectively as possible by providing clear communication, direction and guidelines.
Who you are
- Have a genuine passion for fashion retail
- Previous experience in a fast paced retail environment (either store or a head office environment)
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability effectively manage a varied and challenging workload
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Excellent PC skills essential; use of Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to work on own initiative or part of a team
What you’ll be doing
- Management of the Key Activity Planner for Retail
- Producing and implementing new tools, templates and processes which improve departmental performance and will benefit and support the store teams
- Monitoring budgets and costs to ensure costs are in line with planned spend, highlighting focus stores
- Managing project work related to the achievement of Retail Objectives as set by Retail Operations Manager
- Working closely with key stakeholders to influence and impact decision making effecting stores
- Working closely with the Retail Operations Manager to implement and monitor new initiatives
- Produce general communication to stores, written in a clear, informative and engaging way
- Identifying and escalating common themes or issues when raised by field teams / stores
- Implement and monitor store incentives, highlighting successful models and identifying internal best practice
What we’ll do for you
- Provide you with a competitive salary
- Company pension
- Generous employee discount
- Company bonus scheme
- Health & Wellbeing perks
- Plus many more
If you want to start your story at Reiss as our Retail Operations Coordinator, don’t miss out - apply now!
We recognise the importance and power of diversity within our business and, as such, we ensure that our people processes are fair, transparent and promote equality of opportunity for all candidates.
It is our pledge that candidates will not be discriminated against on the grounds of gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, marital status, age, race, colour, ethnic background, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, religion, religious or similar belief. Every individual will be treated with respect.