We have a fantastic opportunity for an experience Business Applications Junior Support Analyst to join our IT Business Application team based at our Central London Head Office. In return you will receive a competitive salary and excellent benefits!
As our Junior Business Applications Junior Support Analyst, you will work closely alongside our business Applications Manager and be responsible for maintaining and supporting a range of business applications from small, niche and bespoke solutions to large cross-function applications such as Retail/Merchandising/Reporting systems.
Responsibilities of our Business Applications Junior Support Analyst will include:
- Provide proactive application support and resolve any issues in a timely manner
- Ensure that application behaviour as well as integration and data integrity are current and correct
- Manage the end to end life-cycle of helpdesk tickets, ensuring notes are accurate and relevant parties are updated in a timely fashion
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the department by identifying possible improvements
- Aid in the acceptance of new business applications, working with project teams to ensure appropriate testing is undertaken and criteria met
- Work towards agreed objectives and business deadlines, whilst also identifying and developing your own strengths and aspirations
- Support other team members by sharing knowledge and experience
- Ensure that the support of any business application adheres to REISS standards
Our Business Applications Junior Support Analyst will have the following skills and experience:
- Must be flexible and prepared for travel to other sites including stores around UK and potentially world-wide
- A team player
- Adaptable and keen to learn a variety of new skills, applications and technologies
- End user focus
- Able to work in an organized and structured manner to solve difficult problems whilst remaining calm and logical under pressure
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience of working in a Retail environment, with good understanding of processes involved in a multi-channel retail business
If you think you have the skills and experience required to start your story as our Business Applications Junior Support Analyst, don’t miss out - apply now!