We are looking for a highly creative Visual Merchandising Associate to lead and manage visual standards across our stores in Canada, this is a full-time permanent role based in Toronto. In return you will receive a competitive salary and excellent benefits!
As our Visual Merchandising Associate, you will be responsible for creating compelling and exciting window displays, mannequin presentations and floor layouts to provide an engaging and inspirational shopping experience.
Responsibilities of our Visual Merchandising Associate will include:
- Manage visual displays and react to commercial trends, seasonality and stock performance to ensure stores remain focused and profitable
- Lead new campaign installs and update promotional graphics/window displays
- Work alongside our Store Managers and VM Manager of North America to action floor moves when needed, continuing to keep them commercial and promoting best sellers
- Analyse store reports to maximize on commercial merchandising
- Lead in-store VM training and coaching to ensure consistency in visual standards is achieved
- Support store operations including opening and closing procedures, fitting room service and stock replenishment
Our Visual Merchandising Associate will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience in visual merchandising ideally within a premium or luxury retail brand
- Creative, analytical and strong commercial awareness
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve individual and team targets
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
If you think you have the skills and experience required to start your story as our Visual Merchandising Associate, don’t miss out - apply now!