We have a fantastic opportunity for a creative and commercially driven Head of Footwear and Handbags to join our Womenswear Buying Team, based at our Central London Head Office. In return you will receive a competitive salary and excellent benefits!
As our Head of Footwear and Handbags, you will be responsible for developing and delivering our footwear and handbags product ranges, driving profits, and influencing the brands product strategy. You will work closely with our Design and Merchandising team to anticipate and ensure our product is produced to the original design, delivered on time and within budget.
Responsibilities of our Head of Footwear and Handbags will include:
- Fully responsible for managing the footwear and handbags product categories through its complete product lifecycle, whilst building seasonal range plans, recommending buy selection and product pricing
- Build and present quarterly sales analysis to drive seasonal range plans
- Drive sales and trade in the department with the right mix of repeats, flows and newness
- Responsible for the strategic planning of the footwear and handbags department, whilst negotiating to make target margin and finding solutions without compromising on quality and construction
- Manage the critical path for all areas ensuring non-clothing is in line with company clothing and wholesale deadlines
- Manage all footwear fits and QC, sending out fit comments, ensuring all production is REACH compliant and fit for purpose
Our Head of Footwear and Handbags will have the following skills and experience:
- Extensive product development experience in womenswear footwear and handbags for a commercial retail business or multi brand store
- Strong technical knowledge across footwear and handbags
- Attention to detail and strong communication skills- both verbal and written
- Well organised with strong time management skills
- Self-motivated and team-oriented
If you think you have the skills and experience required to start your journey as our Head of Footwear and Handbags, don’t miss out - apply now!