We have an exciting opportunity for a Garment Tech Intern to join the Garment Tech team on a 3 month expenses paid only Internship, at our Central London Head Office. As an intern you will have the opportunity to gain commercial awareness and experience of real-life working practices in the fashion retail industry.
As our Garment Tech Intern you will support the Garment Tech Team with sample management, fit sessions and data entry.
Responsibilities of our Garment Tech Intern will include:
- Working with Women’s Garment Tech teams across all product categories
- Assisting Womenswear Technical Manager in various projects
- Measuring samples before fit sessions
- Assist in first and second fit sessions- support with measuring and taking notes
- Measuring and checking pre-shipments
- Organising the sample room and ensuring all samples are kept up to date
Our Garment Tech Intern will have the following skills and experience:
- Studied a relevant course at University – essential
- Excellent knowledge of excel. Illustrator and photoshop knowledge is beneficial
- Driven and focused
- Highly organised
- Excellent time keeping skills and able to work to deadlines
- Flexible approach, with the ability to multitask
- Works well in a team but can also strive in individual tasks
- Excellent communication skills
If you think you have the skills and experience to be a successful Garment Tech Intern - Apply now!