What’s the role about?
As part of our Digital Marketing team, you’ll be joining as our Affiliate & Influencer Marketing Assistant who is responsible for helping to drive the growth of the global Affiliate channel. You will be responsible for a number of key processes within the business to ensure the affiliate programmes operate successfully, working closely with the wider digital team and affiliate agencies.
Who you are
- A basic understanding of the affiliate channel, the different affiliate types as well as some basic knowledge about influencer marketing including what makes a good REISS affiliate and influencer
- An understanding of the affiliate model, affiliate networks and influencer networks
- Strong numerical and analytical skills, good proficiency in Excel and Powerpoint is required and experience with Google Analytics is preferred
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Able to manage multiple projects at one time and work towards set deadlines
- Confidence in building relationships with partners
What you’ll be doing
- Delivering and owning key processes including commission changes, sale validations and imagery and asset updates
- Managing the communication of campaign launches, best sellers and sale offers to key affiliate partners
- Supporting the Senior Affiliate & Influencer Marketing Manager in managing REISS’s affiliate and influencer strategy globally
- Support the Affiliate Marketing Manager on end of season reporting, using data to provide recommendations for future activity and feed this back to the wider digital team
- Present regular updates in the weekly marketing meeting to educate the wider marketing team on activity and results from the channel
- Working with the wider marketing team to ensure the channel has all the necessary assets for campaign and sale launches
- Monitoring competitor activity across our key affiliates and influencers and share acquired knowledge with the digital team
What we’ll do for you
- Provide you with a competitive salary
- Company pension
- Generous employee discount
- Company bonus scheme
- Health & Wellbeing perks
- Plus many more
If you want to start your story at Reiss as our Affiliate & Influencer Marketing Assistant don’t miss out - apply now!
We recognise the importance and power of diversity within our business and, as such, we ensure that our people processes are fair, transparent and promote equality of opportunity for all candidates.
It is our pledge that candidates will not be discriminated against on the grounds of gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, marital status, age, race, colour, ethnic background, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, religion, religious or similar belief. Every individual will be treated with respect.