We are looking for a Customer Insights Manager to join our Customer Department based at our Head Office in Central London, in return you will receive a competitive salary and excellent benefits!
As our Customer Insight Manager, you will be responsible for carrying out accurate and statistically robust customer analysis, answering key questions and helping define customer strategy for the business. By understanding customer behaviour, you will work alongside Digital, Marketing, Finance and Trading to increase your knowledge on our data and customers.
Responsibilities of our Customer Insight Manager will include:
- Manage end to end insight projects including both primary research (customer feedback, NPS) and customer analytics
- Develop and maintain customer metrics, to understand long term customer behaviour, lifecycle, and segments using multiple data sources
- Translate results of customer analysis into recommendations for key stakeholders, allowing them to plan activities to achieve a more valuable customer base
- Follow insight processes to ensure that analysis is properly planned to answer questions and prioritise work in line with business need, managing deadlines ensuring resulting insight is actionable and shared with all relevant stakeholders
- Mentor junior members of the digital team to ensure they can increase the sophistication of their data techniques
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders, to understand their issues, translate them into insight briefs, and use the results to shape their strategy
- Turn data and insights into presentations with a clear narrative
- Work with Email specialist in the creation of segmentations and predictive models that might increase our insight, and further allow us to personalise our activit
- Advise on any insight/data related activity e.g. test and learn planning, creation of feeds for triggered campaigns etc.
Our Customer Insight Manager will have the following skills and experience:
- Retail/eCommerce Experience
- Experience in breaking complex results into digestible visualisations
- Solid hands-on experience in a data analyst role or equivalent is essential
- Experience working with data from multiple sources i.e. transactional, web analytics, survey data etc.
- Technical skills in Tableau, Google Analytics, Hitwise, Kantar, Advanced SQL, GA Implementation knowledge, Google Big Query and Python/R (or similar)
- Experience working with a A/B testing platform
- An excellent grasp on statistics e.g significance testing
- An understanding of analytics tag management
If you think you have the skills and experience required to start your story as our Customer Insight Manager, don’t miss out - apply now!